Konalee has been dancing since she could walk. She started training at the age of 3 and learned ballet in Scotland. She then fell in love with Jazz and Hip Hop (Street Dance) and started her teaching training in Sydney. Since moving to Perth, Konalee has taught Jazz Funk, Hip-Hop, Burlesque, Cheerleading, Acting, Musical Theatre and Modeling classes. Her forte is commercial jazz and Hip-Hop in which she has taken her soloists and troupe to state competition level. Konalee loves teaching performance skills to all ages.
Her accomplishments in Dance are:
- Her choreography has received 1st, 2nd, 3rd SM and HM for solo, duo and troupe/crew entries at local and state competitions.
- She is passionate about Musical Theatre and has performed and choreographed performances at His Majesty’s Theatre. She has also performed in many musicals and plays including Grease, A Chorus Line, Chicago, The Wiz and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.
- Travelled across WA with Humphrey Bear and friends
- Performed at the opening and closing ceremonies for the Australian Paralympic Games
- Performed in Melbourne with RG Dance,
- Travelled to Sydney with her Hip Hop crews to perform for Battlegrounds
- Danced at London’s Pineapple Dance Studio.
- She was most recently recognised with a Leadership award in the WA Street Dance Community at Battlegrounds.
She passionately believes “all the worlds a stage” and believes no one should ever stop learning. Konalee is available for social, private, group and school tuition.